- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human TIM-3 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-KWYSHSKEKIQN from the internal region of TIM-3 (NP_116171.3).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q8TDQ0 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HAVCR2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of TIM-3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1773 detects a band of approximately 35kDa in human tonsil, spleen, lymph node and thymus cell lysates
New Mitochondrial Dynamics Poster
Learn about the mitochondrial fusion-division cycle and how aberrant regulation results in diseaseDownload or order your free poster