Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Syk antibody detects an epitope within the internal region of SYK, a ~70 kDa non-receptor protein tyrosine kinase whose role differs in haematopoietic and non haematopoietic stem cells. In haematopoietic cells SYK is involved in the proximal signalling downstream of activated immunoreceptors (BCR, TCR, Fc receptors), thereby orchestrating a complex series of cellular responses such as cell proliferation, differentiation, survival and phagocytosis.
In epithelial cells SYK appears to function as a negative regulator of related events. Furthermore, SYK has been shown to promote expression or secretion of inflammation-related molecules in lung epithelial cells.
SYK appears to be required for vascular integrity during development, thus, manipulation of SYK function in endothelial cells could potentially modulate tumour-associated angiogenesis. SYK also has been shown to interact with Epstein-Barr virus LMP2A.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Expected from Sequence Dog Expected from Sequence Rat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to SYK were raised by repeated immunisations of goat with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence C-KYLQQNRHVKDKN from the internal region of the SYK sequence.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1066 detects a band of approximately 70kDa in human bone marrow, lymph node and spleen lysates.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for Syk antibody
- Spleen Tyrosine Kinase
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004715 non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030593 neutrophil chemotaxis
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up