Goat anti Human survivin antibody recognizes human Baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 5 also known as survivin, Apoptosis inhibitor 4 or Apoptosis inhibitor survivin. Survivin is a 142 amino acid ~18 kDa proteins playing roles in preventing apoptosis and in cell proliferation. Multiple isoforms of human survivin may be generated by alternative splicing. Goat anti Human survivin antibody is expected to recognize the canonical isoform 1 and also isoform 2. However, goat anti human survivin antibody is not expected to recognize isoforms 3 to 7 which all lack the immunogen sequence used to generate the antibody (UniProt :O15392).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human Survivin (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence CVRRAIEQLAAMD from the C-Terminal region of Survivin (NP_001159.2; NP_001012271.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- O15392 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- BIRC5 Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of Survivin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP2075 detects a band of approximately 18kDa in MOLT4 cell lysates.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)