Superoxide Dismutase (MN) antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti superoxide dismutase (Mn) antibody recognizes a band of approximately 22 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human superoxide dismutase (Mn)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001315 age-dependent response to reactive oxygen species
- GO:0001836 release of cytochrome c from mitochondria
- GO:0003069 vasodilation by acetylcholine involved in regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure
- GO:0004784 superoxide dismutase activity
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0019430 removal of superoxide radicals
- GO:0030145 manganese ion binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032364 oxygen homeostasis
- GO:0043524 negative regulation of neuron apoptosis
- GO:0051289 protein homotetramerization
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up