Filter by Application:P Reset
|Goat anti Mouse STAT3 antibody recognizes an epitope within the C-terminal (CT) region of signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 (STAT3), an 80-85 kDa member of the STAT protein family, which plays an important role in cell growth, survival differentiation and transformation, transducing signals from cytokine receptors to the nucleus.
STAT3 is phosphorylated in response to cytokines and growth factors including interleukin-5, interleukin-6, epidermal growth factor and leukaemia inhibitory factor. It is expressed in the heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human STAT3 (CT) were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence DMELTSECARSPM corresponding to the C-terminal region of STAT3 (NP_003141.2; NP_644805.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1||10ug/ml|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1Overnight staining is recommended for this antibody
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Mouse Thymus. .
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti STAT3 antibody detects a band of approximately 80-85kDa in A431 cell lysates. A minimum incubation time of 1 hour is recommended with this antibody.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001659 temperature homeostasis
- GO:0001754 eye photoreceptor cell differentiation
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0006606 protein import into nucleus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0019953 sexual reproduction
- GO:0032355 response to estradiol stimulus
- GO:0042593 glucose homeostasis
- GO:0042755 eating behavior
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0046983 protein dimerization activity
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0060397 JAK-STAT cascade involved in growth hormone signaling pathway
- GO:0070102 interleukin-6-mediated signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up