Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti SNAIL detects a band of approximately 29 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 1-30 of human SNAIL
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000122 negative regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0001649 osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0001707 mesoderm formation
- GO:0001837 epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0010718 positive regulation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019900 kinase binding
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up