Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human RPL15 antibody recognizes RPL15 also known as 60S ribosomal protein L15.
Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species and approximately 80 structurally distinct proteins. RPL15gene encodes a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 60S subunit. The protein belongs to the L15E family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm. RPL15 shares sequence similarity with the yeast ribosomal protein YL10 gene. Although RPL15 has been referred to as RPL10, its official symbol is RPL15. RPL15 has been shown to be overexpressed in some esophageal tumors compared to normal matched tissues. Mutation of the RPL15 gene has been identified in Diamond-Blackfan anemia 12 (DBA12) an inherited red blood cell aplasia that usually presents in the first year of life (Landowski et al. 2013). Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of RPL15 dispersed through the genome (provided by RefSeq, Nov 2011).
Rabbit anti Human RPL15 antibody detects a band of 26 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RPL15 detects a band of approximately 26 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human RPL15
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up