Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAE1 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 41 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human RAE1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005640 nuclear outer membrane
- GO:0005643 nuclear pore
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0006406 mRNA export from nucleus
- GO:0008017 microtubule binding
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010827 regulation of glucose transport
- GO:0015758 glucose transport
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up