The protein encoded by RAB11A gene belongs to the Rab family of the small GTPase superfamily. It is associated with both constitutive and regulated secretory pathways, and may be involved in protein transport. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for Rab11a (provided by RefSeq, May 2011).
Rabbit anti Human Rab11a antibody detects a band of 24 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Rab11a detects a band of approximately 24 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human Rab11a
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0000910 cytokinesis
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005802 trans-Golgi network
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0019905 syntaxin binding
- GO:0032154 cleavage furrow
- GO:0048227 plasma membrane to endosome transport
- GO:0055038 recycling endosome membrane
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of RAB11A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra