Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti PPP2CA
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti PPP2CA detects a band of approximately 36 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing part of the C-terminal region of human PPP2CA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000159 protein phosphatase type 2A complex
- GO:0000188 inactivation of MAPK activity
- GO:0000775 chromosome, centromeric region
- GO:0000922 spindle pole
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004721 phosphoprotein phosphatase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006275 regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0006672 ceramide metabolic process
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007126 meiosis
- GO:0008380 RNA splicing
- GO:0010033 response to organic substance
- GO:0010719 negative regulation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0019932 second-messenger-mediated signaling
- GO:0030111 regulation of Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0030155 regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0042518 negative regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0071902 positive regulation of protein serine/threonine kinase activity
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up