Filter by Application:P Reset
|Rabbit anti Human myosin regulatory light chain antibody recognizes human myosin regulatory light chain (MRLC), also known as MYL9 and LC20.
Myosin is a hexamer composed of two high molecular weight heavy chains and four light chain subunits, which include two alkali light chains and two MRLCs. MRLC functions to stabilize the myosin heavy chain, and may also modulate the availability of cross bridges to bind to actin. Phosphorylation of the MRLC by myosin light chain kinase (MLCK) is necessary for smooth muscle contraction via activating myosin ATPase.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Birds Expected from Sequence Mammals Expected from Sequence Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Human Myosin Regulatory Light Chain were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 12-27 of human Myosin Regulatory Light Chain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||2.5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Smooth muscle
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB*||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0003774 motor activity
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005859 muscle myosin complex
- GO:0006937 regulation of muscle contraction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008307 structural constituent of muscle
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up