Filter by Application:WB P Reset
|Rabbit anti IRGM (Internal Region) antibody recognizes human Immunity-related GTPase family M protein (IRGM), also known as LRG47.
IRGM is a putative GTPase required for clearance of bacterial and protozoan infections. It funtions in the innate immune response, most likely through regulation of autophagy.
IRGM may also function in the regulation of proinflammatory cytokine production and in macrophage adhesion and motility.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human IRGM was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 14 aa sequence from near the centre of human IRGM.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human brain
- Western Blotting
- AHP1887 detects a band of approximately 32 kDa in human brain cell lysate.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB*||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0000421 autophagic vacuole membrane
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0006914 autophagy
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0016817 hydrolase activity, acting on acid anhydrides
- GO:0030670 phagocytic vesicle membrane
- GO:0042995 cell projection
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0031902 late endosome membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up