Integrin Alpha 7 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human integrin alpha 7 antibody recognizes integrin alpha 7, also known as ITGA7.
The protein encoded by the ITGA7 gene belongs to the integrin alpha chain family. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. They mediate a wide spectrum of cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions, and thus play a role in cell migration, morphologic development, differentiation, and metastasis. This protein functions as a receptor for the basement membrane protein laminin-1. It is mainly expressed in skeletal and cardiac muscles and may be involved in differentiation and migration processes during myogenesis. Defects in ITGA7 are associated with congenital myopathy (MDCI). Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been noted for ITGA7 (provided by RefSeq, Feb 2009).
Rabbit anti Human integrin alpha 7 antibody detects a band of 112 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Integrin alpha 7 detects a band of approximately 112 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 1149-1181 of human integrin alpha 7
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up