Filter by Application:P Reset
|Rabbit anti Human interleukin-21 antibody recognizes human Interleukin-21 (IL-21), also known as Za11. IL-21 is a cytokine with immunoregulatory activity. IL-21 stimulates B- and T-cell proliferation and increases the activity of NK cells and disease-specific cytotoxic T-cells. It might also inhibit dendritic cell activation and maturation during the T-cell mediated immune response.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IL-21 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to 15 amino acids from near the centre of human IL-21 precursor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human spleen
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB*||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
References for IL-21 antibody
Tripodo, C. et al. (2010) Mast Cells and Th17 Cells Contribute to the Lymphoma-Associated Pro-Inflammatory Microenvironment of Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma.
Am J Pathol. 177: 792-802.
Coit, P. et al. (2016) DNA methylation analysis of the temporal artery microenvironment in giant cell arteritis.
Ann Rheum Dis. 75 (6): 1196-202.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005134 interleukin-2 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0032740 positive regulation of interleukin-17 production
- GO:0034105 positive regulation of tissue remodeling
- GO:0042102 positive regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048469 cell maturation
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up