Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti IGF1R detects a band of approximately 95 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide encompassing part of the middle region of human IGF1R
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005010 insulin-like growth factor receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005158 insulin receptor binding
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005792 microsome
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0014065 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0031994 insulin-like growth factor I binding
- GO:0043548 phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding
- GO:0043559 insulin binding
- GO:0043560 insulin receptor substrate binding
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0051262 protein tetramerization
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up