HLA-DQA2 belongs to the HLA class II alpha chain family. The HLA-DQA2 gene encoded protein forms a heterodimer with a class II beta chain. It is located in intracellular vesicles and plays a central role in the peptide loading of MHC class II molecules by helping to release the CLIP molecule from the peptide binding site. Class II molecules are expressed in antigen presenting cells (B-cells, dendritic cells, macrophages) and are used to present antigenic peptides on the cell surface to be recognized by CD4 T-cells (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2010).
Rabbit anti Human HLA-DQA2 antibody detects a band of 28 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti HLA-DQA2 detects a band of approximately 28 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 39-66 of human HLA-DQA2
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002504 antigen processing and presentation of peptide or polysaccharide antigen via MHC class II
- GO:0042613 MHC class II protein complex
- GO:0032395 MHC class II receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of HLA-DQA2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|