High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody
Rabbit anti Human high mobility group protein B1 antibody detects bands of 25 and 29 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti High mobility group protein B1 detects bands of approximately 25 & 29 kDa in C6 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human high mobility group protein B1
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000793 condensed chromosome
- GO:0001773 myeloid dendritic cell activation
- GO:0002407 dendritic cell chemotaxis
- GO:0002437 inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006265 DNA topological change
- GO:0006288 base-excision repair, DNA ligation
- GO:0006309 DNA fragmentation involved in apoptotic nuclear change
- GO:0008301 DNA bending activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0017055 negative regulation of RNA polymerase II transcriptional preinitiation complex assembly
- GO:0031175 neuron projection development
- GO:0033151 V(D)J recombination
- GO:0042056 chemoattractant activity
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043280 positive regulation of caspase activity
- GO:0043388 positive regulation of DNA binding
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0050786 RAGE receptor binding
- GO:0070491 repressing transcription factor binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of High Mobility Group Protein B1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra