Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti FOXA1 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing part of the C-terminal region of human FOXA1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003704 specific RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003705 sequence-specific enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0006338 chromatin remodeling
- GO:0009790 embryo development
- GO:0007389 pattern specification process
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0008301 DNA bending activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008634 negative regulation of survival gene product expression
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016566 specific transcriptional repressor activity
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0032355 response to estradiol stimulus
- GO:0033148 positive regulation of estrogen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042593 glucose homeostasis
- GO:0045666 positive regulation of neuron differentiation
- GO:0045931 positive regulation of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0048665 neuron fate specification
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0060441 epithelial tube branching involved in lung morphogenesis
- GO:0060487 lung epithelial cell differentiation
- GO:0060528 secretory columnal luminar epithelial cell differentiation involved in prostate glandular acinus development
- GO:0060738 epithelial-mesenchymal signaling involved in prostate gland development
- GO:0060740 prostate gland epithelium morphogenesis
- GO:0060741 prostate gland stromal morphogenesis
- GO:0060743 epithelial cell maturation involved in prostate gland development
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up