Filter by Application:WB P Reset
|Goat anti Human FHL1 antibody recognizes human Four and a half LIM domains protein 1, also known as FHL1, Skeletal muscle LIM-protein 1 or SLIM-1. FHL1 is a 323 amino acid ~30 kDa cytoplasmic protein containing multiple LIM domains. FHL1 is abundantly expressed by skeletal muscle and has been linked with several muscular dystrophy-like muscle disorders, including Scapuloperoneal syndrome (Quinzii et al. 2008), X-linked severe early-onset reducing body myopathy (Schlessl et al. 2011), and X-linked myopathy with postural muscle atrophy (Windpassinger et al. 2008).
Goat anti Human FHL1 antibody is expected to recognise FHL1 isoform 5 and isoform 2, the latter being implicated as a negative regulator of RBP J- mediated transcription (Liang et al. 2008).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Expected from Sequence Mouse Rat Expected from Sequence Bovine Expected from Sequence Pig Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human FHL1 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence CNKRFVFHNEQVY from the internal region of FHL1 (NP_001440.1; NP_001153171.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||2.0||2.5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human testis.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for FHL1 antibody
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up