Goat anti Human ELMO1 antibody recognizes human Engulfment and cell motility protein 1 (ELMO1), also known as Protein ced-12 homolog. ELMO1 is a 727 amino acid ~80 kDa cytoplasmic protein involved in phagocytosis of apoptotic cells and in cell motility acting in associationn with DOCK1 and CRK.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Tris buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with the sequence PKEPSNYDFVYDCN from the C terminus of the protein.
Sequence according to the Entrez Gene accession number NP_055615; NP_56979
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q92556 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ELMO1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0016601 Rac protein signal transduction
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- For research purposes only
Applications of ELMO1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)