Rabbit anti Human DTL antibody detects a band of 79 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti DTL detects a band of approximately 79 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human DTL
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0000209 protein polyubiquitination
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0006511 ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0006513 protein monoubiquitination
- GO:0009411 response to UV
- GO:0019985 translesion synthesis
- GO:0031464 Cul4A-RING ubiquitin ligase complex
- GO:0031465 Cul4B-RING ubiquitin ligase complex
- GO:0031572 G2/M transition DNA damage checkpoint
- GO:0031965 nuclear membrane
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of Dtl antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra