Cytochrome P450 Aromatase antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti Cytochrome P450 Aromatase
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Cytochrome P450 Aromatase
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cytochrome P450 aromatase antibody recognizes a band of approximately 58 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human cytochrome P450 aromatase
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0001709 cell fate determination
- GO:0001972 retinoic acid binding
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0005792 microsome
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006805 xenobiotic metabolic process
- GO:0007140 male meiosis
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008401 retinoic acid 4-hydroxylase activity
- GO:0009954 proximal/distal pattern formation
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0030326 embryonic limb morphogenesis
- GO:0034653 retinoic acid catabolic process
- GO:0048387 negative regulation of retinoic acid receptor signaling pathway
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up