Cytochrome P450 Aromatase antibody
Rabbit anti Cytochrome P450 Aromatase
Cytochrome P450 aromatase antibody recognizes Cytochrome P450 aromatase, also known as CYP450 family 26 subfamily B member, cytochrome P450 retinoid metabolizing protein or cytochrome P450, family 26, subfamily B, polypeptide 1.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
This gene encodes a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. The encoded protein is localized to the endoplasmic reticulum, and functions as a critical regulator of all-trans retinoic acid levels by the specific inactivation of all-trans retinoic acid to hydroxylated forms. Mutations in this gene are associated with radiohumeral fusions and other skeletal and craniofacial anomalies, and increased levels of the encoded protein are associated with atherosclerotic lesions. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Apr 2013).
Rabbit anti Human cytochrome P450 aromatase antibody detects a band of 58 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cytochrome P450 aromatase antibody recognizes a band of approximately 58 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human cytochrome P450 aromatase
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q9NR63 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CYP26B1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0001709 cell fate determination
- GO:0001972 retinoic acid binding
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0005792 microsome
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006805 xenobiotic metabolic process
- GO:0007140 male meiosis
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0008401 retinoic acid 4-hydroxylase activity
- GO:0009954 proximal/distal pattern formation
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0030326 embryonic limb morphogenesis
- GO:0034653 retinoic acid catabolic process
- GO:0048387 negative regulation of retinoic acid receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cytochrome P450 Aromatase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.