Collagen VI antibody
Filter by Application:P Reset
|Rabbit anti Human collagen VI antibody detects mammalian collagen type VI, also known as COL6A, a secreted extracellular matrix protein involved in cellular adhesion.
Collagen type specific antibodies are dependent on non-denatured three-dimensional epitopes. Therefore, the reactivity and selectivity of this antibody will be significantly reduced if denatured and reducing conditions of SDS-PAGE and immunblotting are used.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Mammals Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to Collagen IV was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- 0.02M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15M NaCl
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Collagen Type VI from Human and Bovine Placenta.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1||5 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human breast or lung
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up