Collagen V antibody
135001 is specific for human collagen V.135001 shows < 10% reactivity with collagen type I, II, III, IV, and VI. It may react with collagen V from other species. Reactivity with other ECM proteins has not been tested.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Human type V collagen
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.4 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- P20908 Related reagents
- P05997 Related reagents
- P25940 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- COL5A2 Related reagents
- COL5A1 Related reagents
- COL5A3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0005588 collagen type V
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0030199 collagen fibril organization
- GO:0032964 collagen biosynthetic process
- GO:0035313 wound healing, spreading of epidermal cells
- GO:0043206 fibril organization
- GO:0043394 proteoglycan binding
- GO:0043588 skin development
- GO:0045112 integrin biosynthetic process
- GO:0048407 platelet-derived growth factor binding
- GO:0048592 eye morphogenesis
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0005518 collagen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Collagen V antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)