Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti CDK5
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human CDK5 antibody recognizes cyclin-dependent kinase 5 (CDK5), also known as Tau protein kinase II catalytic subunit, cyclin-dependent-like kinase 5, protein kinase CDK5 splicing or serine/threonine-protein kinase PSSALRE. Mutations in the Cdk5 gene are a cause of lissencephaly 7, with cerebellar hypoplasia (LIS7), a condition characterized by agyria or pachygyria with disruption of cortical lamination (Magen et al. 2015).
Rabbit anti Human CDK5 antibody detects a band of 30 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CDK5 detects a band of approximately 30 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human CDK5
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0043125 ErbB-3 class receptor binding
- GO:0005176 ErbB-2 class receptor binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0009790 embryo development
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- GO:0030424 axon
- GO:0030425 dendrite
- GO:0030426 growth cone
- GO:0030549 acetylcholine receptor activator activity
- GO:0031594 neuromuscular junction
- GO:0043025 neuronal cell body
- GO:0043525 positive regulation of neuron apoptosis
- GO:0050321 tau-protein kinase activity
- GO:0051301 cell division
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up