Goat anti Human CD284 antibody recognizes an epitope within the N-terminal (NT) region of CD284, a highly conserved member of the toll-like receptor family which acts as a receptor for bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS) in co-operation with CD14 and MD2 (LY96), resulting in the activation of the MyD88-dependent and MyD88-independent (TRIF-dependent) signalling pathways and the production of inflammatory cytokines. LPS-activated CD284 can also induce dendritic cell maturation via TRIF-dependent signaling.
Goat anti Human CD284 antibody is reported to be suitable for use in immunocytochemistry on acetone fixed cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD284 (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide LIQSFKLPEYFSNLTNLEHLDLSSNKIQSIYC corresponding to amino acids 161-192 within the N-terminal region of Human CD284.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
Applications of CD284 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/100||1/300|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Spleen or tonsil
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|