Goat anti Human CD274 antibody recognizes an epitope within the C-terminal (CT) region of human CD274, otherwise known as PD-L1, a cell surface glycoprotein and member of the B7 family of co-stimulatory molecules, constitutively expressed on macrophages and dendritic cells, and inducible on activated T-cells, B-cells, endothelial cells and epithelial cells, in response to interferons.
CD274 acts as both a co-stimulatory and co-inhibitory molecule, co-stimulating early T cell priming, differentiation and IL-10 production, and inhibiting T cell proliferation and TCR-mediated activation of IL-2 production, through interaction with the receptor CD279/PD-1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD274 (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence CKKQSDTHLEET from the C-Terminal region of CD274 (NP_054862.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
T cell costimulation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD274 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human skeletal muscle
- Western Blotting
- AHP2128 detects a band of approximately 35kDa in human heart cell lysates.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for CD274 antibody
Duchnowska, R. et al. (2016) Immune response in breast cancer brain metastases and their microenvironment: the role of the PD-1/PD-L axis.
Breast Cancer Res. 18 (1): 43.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra