Filter by Application:WB P Reset
|Goat anti Human CD274 antibody recognizes an epitope within the C-terminal (CT) region of human CD274, otherwise known as PD-L1, a cell surface glycoprotein and member of the B7 family of co-stimulatory molecules, constitutively expressed on macrophages and dendritic cells, and inducible on activated T-cells, B-cells, endothelial cells and epithelial cells, in response to interferons.
CD274 acts as both a co-stimulatory and co-inhibitory molecule, co-stimulating early T cell priming, differentiation and IL-10 production, and inhibiting T cell proliferation and TCR-mediated activation of IL-2 production, through interaction with the receptor CD279/PD-1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD274 (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence CKKQSDTHLEET from the C-Terminal region of CD274 (NP_054862.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||4.0||6.0ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human skeletal muscle
- Western Blotting
- AHP2128 detects a band of approximately 35kDa in human heart cell lysates.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for CD274 antibody
Duchnowska, R. et al. (2016) Immune response in breast cancer brain metastases and their microenvironment: the role of the PD-1/PD-L axis.
Breast Cancer Res. 18 (1): 43.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0012505 endomembrane system
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up