Filter by Application:WB P F IF Reset
Rabbit anti Human CD274
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human CD274 antibody detects CD274, also known as B7-H1 and PD-1L, a cell surface glycoprotein, a member of the B7 family of co-stimulatory molecules. CD274 is expressed constitutively on macrophages and dendritic cells, and is induced on activated T-cells, B-cells, endothelial cells and epithelial cells in response to Interferons alpha, beta and gamma. CD274 is reported to possess dual functions; inhibition of activated effector T cells and co-stimulation of naïve T cells. CD274 inhibits proliferation of activated T cells via ligation to the co-inhibitory molecule CD279 (programmed death-1; PD-1) leading to the secretion of the regulatory cytokine interleukin-10. CD274 has also been shown to co-stimulate early T cell priming and differentiation. Deregulated CD274 function has been reported in chronic viral and intracellular bacterial infection, as well as in many autoimmune diseases and cancers.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Human CD274 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A peptide corresponding to a 17 amino acid sequence from near the centre of Human CD274.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||2.5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human heart tissue
- Western Blotting
- AHP1703 detects a band of approximately 32kDa in Raji cell lysate.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB *||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
References for CD274 antibody
Satelli, A. et al. (2016) Potential role of nuclear PD-L1 expression in cell-surface vimentin positive circulating tumor cells as a prognostic marker in cancer patients.
Sci Rep. 6: 28910.
Lagier, A.J. & Pober, J.S. (2006) Immune accessory functions of human endothelial cells are modulated by overexpression of B7-H1 (PDL1).
Hum Immunol. 67 (8): 568-78.
Holling, T.M. et al. (2004) Function and regulation of MHC class II molecules in T-lymphocytes: of mice and men.
Hum Immunol. 65 (4): 282-90.
Ishida, Y. et al. (1992) Induced expression of PD-1, a novel member of the immunoglobulin gene superfamily, upon programmed cell death.
EMBO J. 11 (11): 3887-95.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0012505 endomembrane system
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up