Goat anti Human CCR10 antibody recognizes human CCR10 (C-C chemokine receptor type 10), otherwise known as GPR2, (G-protein coupled receptor 2), a transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family, expressed by melanocytes, dermal fibroblasts, and dermal microvascular endothelial cells, which acts as a receptor for the skin-associated chemokine CCL27 (SCYA27/CTACK), and is implicated in T cell-mediated skin inflammation and possibly skin homeostasis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CCR10 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide, 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide VSWGHYSGDEEDAYSAEPLPELC corresponding to amino acids 9-31 of human CCR10.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to plasma membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CCR10 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Spleen or tonsil
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available