Aurora-B Kinase antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti aurora-B kinase detects a band of approximately 48 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid 283-313 of human aurora-B kinase
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000236 mitotic prometaphase
- GO:0000780 condensed nuclear chromosome, centromeric region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005819 spindle
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0031145 anaphase-promoting complex-dependent proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0032133 chromosome passenger complex
- GO:0034501 protein localization to kinetochore
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up