Apolipoprotein L1 antibody
Two isoforms of APOL1 have been identified, which may play a role in lipid exchange and transport throughout the body, and possibly in the reverse transport of cholesterol from peripheral cells to the liver.
Goat anti Human apolipoprotein L1 is expected to recognise both reported isoforms of human APOL1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human APOL1 (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide C-NNNYKILQADQE from within the C-Terminal region of human APOL1 (NP_003652.2; NP_663318.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005254 chloride channel activity
- GO:0008289 lipid binding
- GO:0006869 lipid transport
- GO:0008203 cholesterol metabolic process
- GO:0019835 cytolysis
- GO:0031224 intrinsic to membrane
- GO:0031640 killing of cells of other organism
- GO:0034361 very-low-density lipoprotein particle
- GO:0034364 high-density lipoprotein particle
- GO:0042157 lipoprotein metabolic process
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of Apolipoprotein L1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1896 detects a band of approximately 45kDa in human brain (frontal cortex) cell lysates
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra