Annexin II antibody
Goat anti Human Annexin II (N-Terminal) antibody recognizes an epitope within the N terminal (NT) region of Annexin II, a member of a family of structurally related calcium binding proteins implicated in mediating the the intracellular action of calcium. Cellular levels of annexin II mRNA and protein are strictly regulated during the mammalian cell cycle with maximal expression as cells enter S-phase.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Expected from Sequence Mouse Bovine Expected from Sequence Pig Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human Annexin II was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence STVHEILCKLSLEGD corresponding to the N-terminal region of Annexin II (NP_001002858.1; NP_004030.1; NP_001002857.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P07355 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ANXA2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0004859 phospholipase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005544 calcium-dependent phospholipid binding
- GO:0005604 basement membrane
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0008092 cytoskeletal protein binding
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0031340 positive regulation of vesicle fusion
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- For research purposes only
Applications of Annexin II antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||1 ug/ml||3 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- OBT1388 detects a band of approximately 35 kDa in A431 and A549 cell lysates
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||1 mg||C E WB|
Product Specific References
References for Annexin II antibody
Xie, R. et al. (2012) Phagocytosis by macrophages and endothelial cells inhibits procoagulant and fibrinolytic activity of acute promyelocytic leukemia cells.
Blood. 119 (10): 2325-34.