TNF Alpha antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Guinea Pig TNF alpha recognizes guinea pig tumor necrosis factor (TNF) alpha regulatory cytokine, also known as a TNFSF2.
TNF alpha is produced by activated macrophages, monocytes, endothelial cells, fibroblast and both T and B lymphocytes. TNF alpha functions in the regulation of immune cells, is able to induce fever, apoptotic cell death, sepsis, cacheria, inflammation and to inhibit tumorigenesis and viral replication.
- Target Species
- Guinea Pig
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to guinea pig TNF alpha was raised by repeated immunization of goat with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant guinea pig TNF ALPHA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.01 ug/ml||0.2 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up