Filter by Application:E Reset
Goat anti Dog Interleukin-1RA:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Dog interleukin-1RA antibody recognizes canine interleukin-1 receptor antagonist, a 16.7 kDa protein belonging to the IL-1 cytokine family.
Canine IL-1RA is secreted by several cell types, including epithelial cells and adipocytes. IL-1RA functions by inhibiting the pro-inflammatory effects of both IL-1α and IL-1β.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to canine interleukin-1RA were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant canine interleukin-1RA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005152 interleukin-1 receptor antagonist activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Dog Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up