IFN Gamma antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Dog interferon gamma antibody recognizes canine interferon gamma (IFNγ), a 21.4 kDa type II interferon belonging to, and being the only member of, the interferon type II family. IFNγ, produced by various cell types including T-cells and NK cells, is a cytokine involved in both innate and adaptive immunity. Canine IFNγ is predominantly secreted by activated T lymphocytes in response to viral infection and to infection by certain bacterial and protozoan pathogens.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to canine interferon gamma were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant canine interferon gamma
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.01 ug/ml||0.2 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up