IFN Gamma antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Cat IFN Gamma recognizes cat interferon gamma (IFN gamma).
IFN gamma known previously as macrophage activating factor, belongs to the type II interferon family and is produced by activated T lymphocytes and NK cells.
IFN gamma is a multipotent cytokine, has a broad range of regulatory functions during virus induced host immune responses. IFN gamma promotes Th1-type immune responses in CD4+ and CD8+T cells and influences the differentiation of T cells (Ochi et al. 2008).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Dog Horse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to cat IFN gamma was raised by repeated immunization of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant cat IFN Gamma
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.1 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up