Instructions For Use
1. Adsorb the primary protein or other biomolecule to the surface of the microwell according to in-house procedures (typically wells are coated with 100ul of the biomolecule in a fresh carbonate buffer pH 9.6 overnight at 4°C or for 6 hours at room temperature).
2. Without emptying and washing of the plate, add into the coated wells 100-200ul of the AbGuard® Plate Stabilizer. Saturation is done at room temperature by incubation with AbGuard® Plate Stabilizer for 10-15 minutes by gently stirring. Empty the plate by cautious inversion of the plate. DO NOT
3. Dry the plate for long term storage. Recommended methods are:
• Dry the plate in darkness at room temperature overnight. Do not cover the plate.
• Dry the plate in darkness for 2 - 24 hours in a chamber with low humidity (less than 20%) until totally dry (electronic drying chamber or plastic box containing calcium sulphate or silica gel, etc.). Alternatively, dry for 3 hours at 37°C.
4. Immediately after drying, pack the stabilized microwell plate in an airtight, light-protecting and moisture-proof container or bag with a desiccant.
5. It is recommended to evaluate whether it is necessary to pre-wash stabilized plates prior to use.Troubleshooting advice:
it is recommended to introduce an extra wash step after coating, to remove unbound material, if unexpected results are obtained. Use standard washing methods of inverting the plate and tapping it on an absorbent paper, or use an automatic plate washer. It is essential that the coated area SHOULD NOT
be allowed to dry before adding AbGuard® Plate Stabilizer.