Mouse anti Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Envelope antibody, clone CE4-13B1 recognizes the FIV gp95 envelope protein. Mouse anti Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Envelope antibody, clone CE4-13B1 is directed against an epitope within the variable V2 region and cross-reacts with Petaluma, 34TF10, Ppr, MCH5-5 and Glasgow 8 isolates.
Mouse anti Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Envelope antibody, clone CE4-13B1 does not neutralize FIV and does not recognise Feline Leukaemia Virus, Feline Herpes Virus Type 1, Feline Coronavirus and Feline Calicivirus.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Purified gp95 envelope antigen.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Envelope antibody
|Western Blotting 1
- 1Using ultra-centrifuged FIV under reducing conditions, this antibody identifies a major band at approximately 95kD, and another at approxiamtely 25kD which is a degradation product of gp95 and is not the gag 24 peptide.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available