Coronavirus antibody | CCV2-2
Feline coronavirus is a common infection of cats worldwide, which may or may not cause a mild respiratory infection. Mutation of this virus into FIPV however, is responsible for the fatal condition known as effusive or non-effusive feline infectious peritonitis (FIP).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Coronavirus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
References for Coronavirus antibody
Kipar, A. et al. (1998) Cellular composition, coronavirus antigen expression and production of specific antibodies in lesions in feline infectious peritonitis.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 65 (2-4): 243-57.
Rottier, P.J. et al. (2005) Acquisition of macrophage tropism during the pathogenesis of feline infectious peritonitis is determined by mutations in the feline coronavirus spike protein.
J Virol. 79 (22): 14122-30.