Calicivirus antibody | S1-9
Mouse anti Feline Calicivirus antibody, clone S1-9 recognizes feline calicivirus and shows no cross-reactivity with FIV or FeLV.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.05% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Calicivirus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Biotinylated clone S1-9 may be used in a direct ELISA or as the detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA with clone FCV1-43 (MCA1887) as the capture antibody.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)