Calicivirus antibody | S1-9
Mouse anti Feline Calicivirus:Biotin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Feline Calicivirus antibody, clone S1-9 recognizes feline calicivirus and shows no cross-reactivity with FIV or FeLV.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Biotinylated Mouse anti Feline calicivirus antibody, clone S1-9 may be used in a direct ELISA or as the detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA with clone FCV1-43 (MCA1887) as the capture antibody.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up