Ustekinumab antibody | AbD17829
Human anti Ustekinumab
Anti-ustekinumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing anti-idiotypic antibody in monovalent Fab format; it is ideal for bioanalytical assay development for ustekinumab and biosimilars. This antibody is recommended as capture antibody in PK bridging ELISA format with HCA210/HCA210P for detection.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Ustekinumab is directed against the p40 subunit of interleukin-12 and interleukin-23 and acts by blocking the binding of these two cytokines to, and preventing activation of, T-lymphocytes.
Human anti Ustekinumab antibody, clone AbD17829 is an anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognises the Ustekinumab monoclonal antibody and inhibits the binding of Ustekinumab to its target. It can be used to measure Ustekinumab levels in serum from patients.
The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=2.8 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis using an Attana A200 instrument on immobilized Ustekinumab.
For our full range of Ustekinumab antibodies, please visit our Ustekinumab website.
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a V5 tag and a double extended Strep-tag (SAWSHPQFEKGGGSGGGSGGSAWSHPQFEK).
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ustekinumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA210P as the detection reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag:Alk. Phos.||MCA1360A||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag:Biotin||MCA1360B||0.1 mg||C E WB|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag:HRP||MCA1360P||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic:HRP||MCA2489P||75 µl||E WB|
|Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 Domain:HRP||MCA647P||0.2 mg||C* E|