Histidine Tag antibody | ABD2.2.20
Mouse anti penta histidine tag antibody, clone ABD2.2.20, recognizes proteins and peptides containing the H-H-H-H-H or H-H-H-H-H-H motif and is therefore of value in detecting proteins containing 5x (penta) his and 6x (hexa) his tags. This antibody will detect any accessible N-terminal, C-terminal or internal histidine tags and is highly recommended for use in assay development for the detection of his-tagged HuCAL primary antibodies.
- Target Species
- Synthetic Peptide
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Stabilized solution
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Histidine Tag antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)