WC1 antibody | 19.19
Mouse anti Sheep WC1 antibody, clone 19.19 recognizes the ovine WC1 cell surface antigen, a ~215 kDa glycoprotein, expressed by a population of gamma/delta T lymphocytes (Wijngaard et al.1992).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Goat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Ovine thymocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
Applications of WC1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:FITC||MCA928F||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for WC1 antibody
Mackay, C.R. et al. (1986) Three distinct subpopulations of sheep T lymphocytes.
Eur J Immunol. 16 (1): 19-25.
Mackay, C.R. et al. (1987) A monoclonal antibody to the p220 component of sheep LCA identifies B cells and a unique lymphocyte subset.
Cell Immunol. 110 (1): 46-55.
La Manna, M.P. et al. (2011) Expansion of intracellular IFN-γ positive lymphocytes during Mycoplasma agalactiae infection in sheep.
Res Vet Sci. 91 (3): e64-7.