WC1 antibody | 19.19
|Mouse anti Sheep WC1 antibody, clone 19.19 recognizes the ovine WC1 cell surface antigen, a ~215 kDa glycoprotein, expressed by a population of gamma/delta T lymphocytes (Wijngaard et al.1992).|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Goat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Ovine thymocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100μl
References for WC1 antibody
Mackay, C.R. et al. (1986) Three distinct subpopulations of sheep T lymphocytes.
Eur J Immunol. 16 (1): 19-25.
Mackay, C.R. et al. (1987) A monoclonal antibody to the p220 component of sheep LCA identifies B cells and a unique lymphocyte subset.
Cell Immunol. 110 (1): 46-55.
La Manna, M.P. et al. (2011) Expansion of intracellular IFN-γ positive lymphocytes during Mycoplasma agalactiae infection in sheep.
Res Vet Sci. 91 (3): e64-7.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up