CD3 antibody | 1F4
Filter by Application:F P Reset
Mouse anti Rat CD3
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Rat CD3 antibody, clone 1F4 recognizes rat CD3, a ~25 kDa antigen which is found on rat T-cells. Mouse anti Rat CD3, clone 1F4 does not react with rat B cells. In immunohistology it stains rat thymus tissues strongly in the medulla and weakly in the cortex.
Functionally the addition of the antibody to a culture of rat T cells induces the proliferation of T-cells in the presence of PMA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgM - liquid
- MCA772: Purified IgM prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA772GA: Purified IgM prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- F344 rat T cells stimulated with PMA (TPA) and calcium ionophore
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.2 mgIgM concentration 1.0 mg/mlPack Size: 0.1 mgIgM concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3-X63-Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10||1/25|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/10|
- 1 This clone is suitable for use on paraffin embedded material using target unmasking fluid HIS003B, refer to McKechnie N.M. et al. for details.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:Alk. Phos.(Human Adsorbed)||STAR138A||C E P WB||1 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgM:Alk. Phos.(Human Adsorbed)|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:HRP||102005||C E IB||1 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgM:HRP|
References for CD3 antibody
Tanaka, T. et al. (1989) Characterization of a CD3-like rat T cell surface antigen recognized by a monoclonal antibody.
J Immunol. 142 (8): 2791-5.
Nicolls, M.G. et al. (1992) Induction of long-term specific tolerance to allografts in rats by therapy with an anti-CD3-like monoclonal antibody.
Transplantation 55: 459-68.
McKechnie NM et al. (1997) Immunization with the cross-reactive antigens Ov39 from Onchocerca volvulus and hr44 from human retinal tissue induces ocular pathology and activates retinal microglia.
J Infect Dis. 176 (5): 1334-43.
Lohwasser, C. et al. (2009) Role of the receptor for advanced glycation end products in hepatic fibrosis.
World J Gastroenterol. 15: 5789-98.
Beck, K.D. et al (2010) Quantitative analysis of cellular inflammation after traumatic spinal cord injury: evidence for a multiphasic inflammatory response in the acute to chronic environment.
Brain. 133: 433-47.
Candolfi, M. et al. (2007) Intracranial glioblastoma models in preclinical neuro-oncology: neuropathological characterization and tumor progression.
J Neurooncol. 85: 133-48.
Sanchez-Guajardo, V. et al. (2010) Microglia acquire distinct activation profiles depending on the degree of alpha-synuclein neuropathology in a rAAV based model of Parkinson's disease.
PLoS One. 5: e8784.
Echeverry, S. et al. (2011) Peripheral Nerve Injury Alters Blood-Spinal Cord Barrier Functional and Molecular Integrity through a Selective Inflammatory Pathway.
J Neurosci. 31: 10819-28.
View The Latest Product References
Takahashi Y et al. (2016) Rituximab protects podocytes and exerts anti-proteinuric effects in rat adriamycin-induced nephropathy independent of B-lymphocytes.
Nephrology (Carlton). Feb 2. [Epub ahead of print]
Sun, J. et al. (2017) Pentapeptide PLNPK ameliorates adjuvant arthritis and inhibits T cell activation by suppressing Lck and PI3K activities
Int J Clin Exp Pathol 10(5): 5252-62.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0007163 establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0042981 regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up