IgY antibody | WAB
Mouse anti quail IgY antibody, clone WAB recognises quail IgY (Immunoglobulin Y) heavy chain.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified quail IgY from Japanese quail (Cortunix japonica) egg yolk.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgY antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):FITC (Multi Species Adsorbed)||STAR117F||0.5 mg||F|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP (Multi Species Adsorbed)||STAR117P||0.5 mg||E WB|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG:RPE||STAR12A||1 ml||F|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG:FITC||STAR9B||1 mg||F|