IL-18 antibody | 5-C-5
|Mouse anti Pig Interleukin-18 antibody, clone 5-C-5 recognizes natural and recombinant porcine IL-18. Mouse anti Pig Interleukin-18 antibody, clone 5-C-5 does not recognize porcine IL-1beta, IL-8, IL-12 or IFNgamma, nor does it cross react with human or murine IL-18.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IL-18 antibody
Muneta, Y. et al. (2000) Detection of porcine interleukin-18 by sandwich ELISA and immunohistochemical staining using its monoclonal antibodies.
J Interferon Cytokine Res. 20 (3): 331-6.
Lee, B.M. et al. (2011) Enhanced protection against infection with transmissible gastroenteritis virus in piglets by oral co-administration of live attenuated Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium expressing swine interferon-α and interleukin-18.
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis. 34 (4): 369-80.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008625 induction of apoptosis via death domain receptors
- GO:0042095 interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up