CD4 antibody | b38c6c7
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Porcine CD4, clone b38c6c7 recognizes a ~55 kDa porcine homologue of the human CD4 antigen found on the surface of T helper cells. Clone b38c6c7 was confirmed to bind to a member of the CD4 alpha cluster at the ‘Third International Workshop on Swine Leukocyte Differentiation Antigens’ (Haverson et al. 2001).
Porcine CD4 is a type 1 transmembrane member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. Pigs are unusual among mammalian species as they appear to have four populations of resting T lymphocytes. In addition to CD4+/CD8- and CD4-/CD8+ lymphocytes they also appear to have significant populations of CD4-/CD8- and CD4+/CD8+ cells. Lymphoblasts with a double positive phenotype have been described in other species but not in the case of mature peripheral T cells (Saalmuller et al. 1987).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Porcine leukocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Pig wCD8 Alpha:FITC||MCA1223F||F||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Pig wCD8 Alpha:FITC|
|Mouse anti Pig CD3:FITC||MCA5951F||F||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Pig CD3:FITC|
References for CD4 antibody
Saalmüller A et al. (2001) Summary of workshop findings for porcine T-lymphocyte-specific monoclonal antibodies.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 80 (1-2): 35-52.
Gabner, S.,et al. (2014) Immune response to Cystoisospora suis in piglets: local and systemic changes in T-cell subsets and selected mRNA transcripts in the small intestine.
Parasite Immunology 36: 277–291
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up