CD8 antibody | YTS169.4
Filter by Application:F C Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD8:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD8 antibody, clone YTS169.4 recognizes the murine CD8 cell surface antigen, expressed by a subset of T lymphocytes.
Rat anti Mouse CD8 antibody, clone YTS169.4 exhibits depleting activity when used in vivo.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD8 antibody
Cobbold, S.P. et al. (1984) Therapy with monoclonal antibodies by elimination of T-cell subsets in vivo.
Nature. 312 (5994): 548-51.
Cobbold, S.P. et al. (1990) The induction of skin graft tolerance in major histocompatibility complex-mismatched or primed recipients: primed T cells can be tolerized in the periphery with anti-CD4 and anti-CD8 antibodies.
Eur J Immunol. 20 (12): 2747-55.
Wise, M.P. et al. (1998) Linked suppression of skin graft rejection can operate through indirect recognition.
J Immunol. 161 (11): 5813-6.
Bemelman, F. et al. (1998) Bone marrow transplantation induces either clonal deletion or infectious tolerance depending on the dose.
J Immunol. 160 (6): 2645-8.
Higgins, L.M. et al. (1999) Regulation of T cell activation in vitro and in vivo by targeting the OX40-OX40 ligand interaction: amelioration of ongoing inflammatory bowel disease with an OX40-IgG fusion protein, but not with an OX40 ligand-IgG fusion protein.
J Immunol. 162 (1): 486-93.
Jaffar, Z. et al. (2002) A key role for prostaglandin I2 in limiting lung mucosal Th2, but not Th1, responses to inhaled allergen.
J Immunol. 169 (10): 5997-6004.
Scotland, R.S. et al. (2011) Sex-differences in resident immune cell phenotype underlies more efficient acute inflammatory responses in female mice.
Blood. 118: 5918-27.
Zirger, J.M. et al. (2012) Immune-mediated loss of transgene expression from virally transduced brain cells is irreversible, mediated by IFNγ, perforin, and TNFα, and due to the elimination of transduced cells.
Mol Ther. 20 (4): 808-19.
View The Latest Product References
Abd-elhakim, Y.M. et al. (2016) Hemato-immunologic impact of subchronic exposure to melamine and/or formaldehyde in mice.
J Immunotoxicol. 13 (5): 713-22.
Matsubara, K. et al. (2016) Immune activation during the implantation phase causes preeclampsia-like symptoms via the CD40-CD40 ligand pathway in pregnant mice.
Hypertens Res. 39 (6): 407-14.
de Souza, T.A. et al. (2018) Relationship between the inflammatory tumor microenvironment and different histologic types of canine mammary tumors.
Res Vet Sci. 119: 209-14.
Nelvagal, H.R. et al. (2020) Comparative proteomic profiling reveals mechanisms for early spinal cord vulnerability in CLN1 disease.
Sci Rep. 10 (1): 15157.
Lejeune, P. et al. (2021) Immunostimulatory effects of targeted thorium-227 conjugates as single agent and in combination with anti-PD-L1 therapy.
J Immunother Cancer. (10):e002387.
Nelke, C. et al. (2023) K(2P)2.1 is a regulator of inflammatory cell responses in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies.
J Autoimmun. 142: 103136.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002456 T cell mediated immunity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045065 cytotoxic T cell differentiation
- GO:0050850 positive regulation of calcium-mediated signaling
- GO:0005515 protein binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up