CD4/CD8 | YTS191.1 / KT15
|Rat anti Mouse CD4:FITC/CD8:RPE dual colour reagent was developed for the simultaneous recognition of mouse CD4 and CD8 cell surface antigens. Clone YTS191.1 recognises murine CD4, a T cell differentiation antigen expressed on thymocytes and helper/inducer T cells in the peripheral blood. Clone KT15 recognises a non-polymorphic epitope on the murine CD8 alpha chain.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG2b (RAT)
RPE reagent: IgG2a (RAT)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for CD4/CD8
Darby, C.R. et al. (1992) Evidence that long-term cardiac allograft survival induced by anti-CD4 monoclonal antibody does not require depletion of CD4+ T cells.
Transplantation. 54 (3): 483-90.
Lis, M. et al. (2013) Modulatory effects of bestatin on T and B lymphocyte subsets and the concentration of cytokines released by Th1/Th2 lymphocytes in cyclophosphamide-treated mice
Centr Eur J Immunol 38: 42-53
Ding, J. et al. (2012) Immune responses to a recombinant attenuated Salmonella typhimurium strain expressing a Taenia solium oncosphere antigen TSOL18.
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis. 36 (1): 17-23.
Suszko, A. & Obmińska-Mrukowicz, B. (2013) Influence of polysaccharide fractions isolated from Caltha palustris L. on the cellular immune response in collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) in mice. A comparison with methotrexate.
J Ethnopharmacol. 145 (1): 109-17.
Aravind, S. et al. (2015) Protective effects of recombinant glycoprotein D based prime boost approach against duck enteritis virus in mice model.
Microb Pathog. 88: 78-86.
Zimecki, M. et al. (2015) Immune function in cyclophosphamide-treated mice is restored by the T-cell-tropic isoxazole derivative R-13.
J Immunotoxicol. 12 (4): 322-9.
Szczypka, M. et al. (2020) Selegiline and clomipramine effects on lymphocyte subsets, regulatory T cells and sheep red blood cell (SRBC)-induced humoral immune response after in vivo administration in mice.
Eur J Pharmacol. 887: 173560.
Piekarska, J. et al. (2020) Effect of aqueous extract from Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi roots on CD4+ and CD8+ T cell responses during experimental infection with Trichinella spiralis in mice.
Pol J Vet Sci. 23 (4): 501-10.
View The Latest Product References
Piekarska, J. et al. (2022) Evaluation of Immunotropic Activity of Iridoid-Anthocyanin Extract of Honeysuckle Berries (Lonicera caerulea L.) in the Course of Experimental Trichinellosis in Mice.
Molecules. 27 (6): 1949.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002456 T cell mediated immunity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045065 cytotoxic T cell differentiation
- GO:0050850 positive regulation of calcium-mediated signaling
- GO:0001816 cytokine production
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0051789 response to protein stimulus
- GO:0005515 protein binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up