Mouse anti Human VEGF antibody, clone CD19-4G11,
recognizes vascular endothelial growth factor alpha (VEGF-A) which forms a homodimer and is a potent stimulator of angiogenesis of both normal and cancerous cells. It acts as a regulator of vasculogenesis, angiogenesis and endothelial cell growth. VEGF-A is secreted by many different cell types such as endothelial cells (Nissen et al. 1998
), smooth muscle cells (Brogi et al. 1994
), neutrophils (Gaudry et al. 1997
), platelets (Banks et al. 1998
), macrophages and 60% of all tumors (Berse et al. 1992
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human VEGF antibody, clone CD19-4G11 (MCA6287B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human VEGF antibody, clone CD17-1E1 (MCA6286GA
) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. Coli derived recombinant full length human VEGF (Ala27-Arg147)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of VEGF antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Mouse anti Human VEGF
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra